The NBN will benefit households, consumers and communities throughout Australia in these areas:
- health advice and services
- government services
- education and knowledge
- working from home, remote work and online training opportunities
- online shopping
- information gathering, and price and product discovery
- friends, family, causes and communities via social networking sites and services
- media, entertainment and professional services.
Using video-conferencing on your computer or mobile device to speak to friends, business colleagues and customers will be a very different experience. The speed of the NBN means that the quality of the video and sound will be far better than it is now.
Benefits to households - why the NBN is important - Australian Government
Information for home and business - NBN Co Ltd
The SA Government's NBN taskforce - email@example.com