As part of the Homelessness Strategy, Housing SA brings local service providers together at Round Tables to improve the collaboration, problem identification and resolution of homelessness issues within specific regions and across the homelessness sector.
Round Tables meet regularly and representatives attend from:
- government departments
- non-government organisations
- preferred support providers
- other specialist and mainstream service providers.
They support service providers and relevant stakeholders to comply with the standards and performance expected under their service agreements with Housing SA.
The Round Tables:
- ensure integrated services are provided to customers
- improve responses in each region to customers
- ensure client-focused service standards are in place
- provide leadership and direction to the evaluation processes.
Each Round Table develops a Regional Alliance Plan to outline how it will reduce homelessness. These plans are linked to state-wide planning processes.
On this site About the homelessness sectorNewsletters Preferred Support ProvidersHomelessness service provider’s directory